ABC Desert Classic
All routes begin and end at Oggi's Pizza & Brewery
SE corner of Loop 101 and 67th Ave
****** PLEASE NOTE ******
ADOT is closing part of the West Loop 101 for repaving between I-17 and Thunderbird Road.
This will impact your travel time.
ADOT News Release
- Westbound/Southbound Loop 101 closed between Interstate 17 and Thunderbird Road from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 7 p.m. Saturday (April 28). Both I-17 ramps to westbound Loop 101 will be closed. As the pavement-treatment work progresses north and east of Thunderbird Road, crews will reopen sections of the freeway in stages. DETOUR: Loop 101 traffic can detour on the westbound (Beardsley) frontage road. Consider other alternate routes in the area, including westbound/southbound Loop 303.
We are not able to accomodate same day registration. Preregistered riders only.
We apologize for the unanticipated change. We have registrations to the capacity of our volunteers to ensure a quality event.
Please consider volunteering to help the event grow so we can have more riders next year!
Ride check in is located behind (east) of Oggi's.
Please park in the parking lot behind the restaurant (same place as check in) so we do not interfere with open businesses.
Bathrooms can be found at the Burger King or gas station in front of Oggi's.
***** Points of Interest *****
- Choose from one of three distances on registration.
- Routes will be marked with route arrows - purple for the 50, blue for the 67 and green for the 100.
- Routes as shown here are subject to change as we finalize things before the ride.
- You will be provided with a route sheet the morning of the ride with a map and turn by turn directions.
- There are riders and drivers on the course to provide roving support. You can call for help if you need assistance during the ride.
- Phone numbers for support will be on the cue sheets.
- There will not be any road closures or law enforcement to guide traffic.
- You will have to follow applicable laws regarding bicycles.
- Helmets are required.
About the Routes - Routes are FINAL on 4/27/18